INDUSTRY PATHWAYS PROGRAM (IPP)
You have the opportunity to enrol in a secondary school vocational program that:
- Provides credit towards some or all of the following components of the SACE: Stage 1 and Stage 2, English subjects, Maths subjects, Personal Learning Plan, and Research Project. Ask your subject counsellor for more information about opportunities in your school or region.
- Provides credit towards a recognised VET qualification. In some IPPs students have an opportunity to complete the whole qualification.
- Aims to provide pathways into the following: apprenticeships, traineeships, further education or training, and direct employment.
- Focuses on industry areas where there are skills shortages or emerging industries.
- Provides practical vocational experiences, including in the workplace, an understanding of pathways in the industry, career development skills and vocational literacy and numeracy skills.